WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Slasher Masks of the Week Vol 17

Five slasher masks, randomly chosen, falls under my verdict, every week. 

here's this week's meat:

Hot Fuzz: The Neighbourhood Watch Alliance may be one of the silliest, yet grooviest band of killers I've ever seen, but in this action-slasher, I got to admit, they know how to dress up! Simple, yet intimidating, nice!

Purvos: Never heard of this film, but the mask...kinda sucks. I dunno, we got too many zombie masks out there...

Zibahkhana- The Pakistan slasher-zombie hybrid, perhaps the only Pakistan zombie-slasher hybrid in the world. I'm still trying to look this one up, but so far, I'm digging that mask! Kinda sacred looking...

The Wisher/Spliced- I recall seeing this number back when I was ten and now, I can see how...cheap it is. Mediocre, yes, but boring? A bit. Anywho, the killer dons a simple make-up and wig to cover his identity, and so far, it works. Just wished he'd been more smarter...

Severance- Death to Palisade says these locals; unrestrained animal urges to kill never looked so good in simple masks. A little satirical, but who's counting?

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving my vote to The Wisher/Spliced - pretty good creep factor, and from a distance wouldn't scream "serial killer" allowing for more skulking and escaping!

    ReplyDelete