WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Slasher masks of the week vol 14

Five slasher masks, randomly chosen, falls under my verdict, every week. 

here's this week's meat:

Nail Gun Massacre- Okay, okay, looking pass the Darth Vader voice, the get-up is quite nice. A little uneven in stature, but it works. it works...(Sssss...oh, this awkwardness is killing me...)

Camping Del Terrore/Bodycount- A cool looking old-guy mask and a cloak works nice for this guy. If only the movie he was on was more...fleshy, if you  catch my drift.

My Super Psycho Sweet 16- Though the name's a bit off, Lord of The Rink may be the only slasher out there who got the knight get-up just right.

Cut (2000)- The killer in Cut dons this groovy looking skull mask. Slick and simple, I love it! It also looks like one of the masks I made for Halloween a few years back!

City of Blood- A rare African slasher, a unique mask. I hadn't seen this movie yet, but that mask is really something!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaargghh, Nail Gun Massacre is soooo incredibly AWFUL... but I admit, the killer's outfit looks pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to give my vote to Super Psycho Sweet 16 - because that one is so weird - and doesn't automatically trip my "masked killer" sense - he could be a superhero - so he seems like he could get close - and then Shnikt! You're sliced!

    ReplyDelete